Optimise Health Clinic at The Colmore Building
The Colmore Building is pleased to announce a new Private GP service opening on Monday 17/12/18 from the Thereapy rooms on B-2.
Optimise Health Clinics led by Dr Ben Sinclair offers Private GP Services, combining traditional Doctor patient relationship with cutting edge medical technology.
Dr Sinclair and his team of GPs have a range of special interests and expertise in stress management, work-life balance, sports injury and pain management, long term condition medical conditions e.g. Diabetes/Asthma, weight management, allergy and nutrition, mens health, womens health, menopause, fertility optimisation.
The clinic provides:
- Same day GP appointments (minimum 15 minutes)
- Video consultations for registered patients
- Annual membership – ask for details
- Healthchecks and Medicals
- Private Prescriptions and dispensing medication on site
- Referrals to private hospitals and consultants
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Blood tests and screening
Tenants will be able to book an appointment and pay online by visiting www.optimisehealthclinic.co.uk or by calling 0121 3961323 to speak to the clinic receptionist for more information.
Some employers will fund the cost of appointments.
Clinic hours will be 08:30-18:00 by prior appointment.
- Private Sick Note – £30
- Private Prescription – £10
- Private Repeat Prescription – £45 (without consultation)
- Private Referral – £25
- Annual Medical – please enquire
- Medical / visa reports – please enquire
- Full range of blood tests from £40 plus consultation fee
Tenants will be able to book an appointment and pay online www.optimisehealthclinic.co.uk or call 0121 3961323 to speak to the clinic receptionist for more information.
Clinic hours will be Monday – Friday 08:30-18:00 by prior appointment.
Payments are made online via our website www.optimisehealthclinic.co.uk
If less than 24 hours the fee is forfeit; if 48 hours or less 50% is forfeit